Director of Digital Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: HQ in Smithfield, RI
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Acclaro Medical is looking for a creative, dynamic, highly motivated, and skilled B2B Director of Digital Marketing to help accelerate the growth of our business. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology and will be an expert in all aspects of digital marketing, including product marketing, content marketing experience, and comprehensive knowledge of branding.
This is a high-impact marketing role. You should have a firm grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Acclaro Medical is an excellent place to grow your career.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including comprehensive health benefits, HSA , PTO, and 401K with up to 5% company match.
- Hand on expertise in driving results across all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email campaigns, social media ads, media planning and buying, display advertising campaigns, and directory listings
- Establish the end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that align with the needs and goals of the businesses.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets, including the company website, funnels, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights in line with brand plans and business priorities
- Working on Search Engine Optimization
- Assist with Marketing Content + Campaigns: Define, create, and own marketing content and ensure consistent messaging.
- Conduct A/B and incrementally tests to add new channels and grow existing ones
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing; with additional experience in product and content marketing
- Experience with medical device marketing is strongly preferred
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Excellent skills in developing and working with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media ads, display advertising campaigns, etc
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Retargeting Ads)
- Extensive experience implementing and working with marketing technology such as WordPress and various marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, WebTrends, SEMRush, Ahrefs, YOAST SEO, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce, Salesforce Cloud (Pardot), GoHighLevel, and other marketing automation tools
- Proven experience generating leads and increasing ROI through online campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinking and creative approach to problem-solving
- Self-starter, overachiever, competitive, desire (need) to win
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org