Job Type: Full-Time
Work location: Remote
Acclaro Medical is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Executive Medical Aesthetic Sales Manager to help accelerate the growth of our business. This is an individual contributor role responsible for driving sales of innovative medical aesthetic devices for the Southeast: Carolinas, Virginias, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Missouri. You must be based in one of these states. Compensation package includes Base Salary + Commission + Bonus + Stock Options.
Please note this is not an average salesperson role. This is a heavy cold calling, prospecting, lead generation, onsite meeting’s role. This role for consistent OVERACHIEVERS and HUNTERS. Prior experience of selling medical aesthetic devices (B2B) is required. You must be able to communicate well with doctors and healthcare professionals.
Please only apply if you are driven, truly ready for serious hard work and willing to be in the field majority of the time weekly. We only hire the best people who will learn a ton in a fast-growing company and be rewarded with the best compensation in the industry.
You will provide strategic account management and sales leadership for your sales territory within the United States. Responsible for sales activities to include prospecting/lead generation , maintaining and expanding sales within existing customer base, and building pipeline for new business opportunities to include competitive accounts and targeted core physicians. Will be expected to develop pipeline of capital systems and to close all transactions (including services such as marketing and service contracts).Presenting our products to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics, and recommending ways to promote and sell our products.
Will work closely with the VP of Sales to plan and execute territory strategies to win account opportunities and achieve overall sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis. Requires frequent internal contacts within Sales and other functional groups within the company. Create strong partnerships through the occasional contact with Service and Product Development teams.
In this role, you will:
- Drive sales to meet or exceed quota for assigned territory
- Conduct customer research to identify specific customer challenges and needs
- High emphasis on cold calling and new customer acquisition
- Create sales plans to increase opportunities in the pipeline
- Build relationships with key customers in the territory
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and useful updates in Salesforce on a daily basis
- Consistently submit expenses each week in Gusto
- Maintain full understanding of new developments with current and future technologies
- Continuously learn and develop sales skills as defined by the Company
- Customer relationship management including answering customer questions about features, pricing, and additional services
- Attend and promote workshops and support programs for the Territory in conjunction with the other sales managers, marketing, and clinical departments of the Company; Provide needed sales support at all sales events
- Assist with post-sale customer issues
- Bachelors Degree or higher (commensurate experience may be substituted for degree)
- 3+ years of previous sales experience with demonstrated excellent results – greater than 100% achievement on a consistent basis
- Cold calling experience
- A minimum of 2+-years selling equipment into the Aesthetic field with preference given to lasers and/or light based technologies with B2B experience
- Must be a self-starter, who drives high performance within the organization and consistently delivers on commitments, who is detail-oriented with strong organizational, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in common PC applications, particularly within the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with the use of Salesforce as a CRM
- A love for change and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Has a positive attitude with polished verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Utilize sales support resources (technology, people, materials)
- Size up situations (accurately identifies customer influencers and decision makers)
- Strong evidence of self-sufficiency creating and working a plan to drive revenue from assigned territory.
- Proven history of analyzing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
- Possess strong listening skills as demonstrated through the ability to ask secondary and tertiary probing questions.
- Is honest, coachable, and a team player.
- Ability to work extended hours, evenings and weekends occasionally as needed
- Travel within assigned territory is required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com