Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: HQ at Smithfield, RI
Acclaro Medical is looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer to help accelerate the growth of the business.
In this position, you will design and develop software to support the manufacture, sale and support of our Medical Device products. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to effectively navigate ambiguities, and deliver high quality software solutions. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including comprehensive health benefits, HSA , PTO, and 401K with up to 5% company match.
• Develop high-quality, innovative software with operational efficiency.
• Develop software requirements specification and software design specifications
• Design and implement software for medical devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Responsible for design, debug, and integration of C applications running in an embedded environment
• Responsible for design, debug, and integration of applications running in a MS Windows environment
• Be self-empowered, take ownership of, and responsibility for your work
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience in C and C#/Java including object-oriented design
• 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
• Consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills.
• Ability to drive innovation and passionate about learning new technologies
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clear code.
• Experience with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
• Good written and oral communications skills, strong attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter, competitive, desire (need) to succeed. Preferred Qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in the Medical Device industry
• Experience with developing Windows IoT systems
• Experience with automatic data downloading/uploading between IoT systems and cloud
• Experience designing, managing, and interfacing to cloud-based relational databases
• Experience with remote software updates including Windows App and firmware.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com